If you have heard from us and have received notification that your child was selected through the random lottery process.
You will need to complete an application and supply the school with the following:
- Proof of residency: may use one of the following
- Birth certificate or other proof of date of birth
- Current electric or water bill-must show address and name of parent/guardian
- Current lease agreement with parent/guardian’s name
- Official letter from company providing housing with parent/guardian’s name
- If parent cannot provide the above requirements. they must visit the Parent Information Center for verification of address
- Parent must bring a notarized statement from the owner/lessee of the home where they are living stating the names of all people residing at the address.
- In addition, parent must bring a current utility bill (power or water) with the owner/lessee’s name and address.
- PIC will issue a letter of address verification
- AYP/Choice Letter
- Florida Certificate of Immunization
- Physical examination certificate. (Within past 12 months)
- Child’s Social Security number (Not required)
- Child’s most recent report card. (For students entering grades 1-8)
- Legal Guardianship papers (if applicable).
- Fill out New Student Transportation Form
- send all information to the REGISTRAR: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a replacement Florida birth certificate: 941-748-0747 Vital Statistics – 410 6th Ave E, Bradenton.
Parent must make the request and show ID. $15 per child. They accept cash, check, money order, Visa and Mastercard.
*If your child is selected for enrollment through our random lottery process, you will be notified.
If you are not notified by the end of the 2015-2016 school year, you will need to complete a new intake form for the following year.*